Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Hack-e-Sack

I was invited to the movies this weekend with April and Adam to go see "The Hills Have Eyes." Now I have seen the original when I was a child and of course it scared the shit out of me. This version of the movie was pretty good. It did not scare me though like the original. Plus I am older. But, the movie was full of gore. People being dismembered and eaten. All the things you expect when you are in the desert on a cross country family vacation. At least that is what I expect. To hell with flying and staying at a resort. Give me some deformed crazy's any day. There is a part in the movie when someone commits suicide. He blows his head off with a shotgun. And it looked like you were there and watched the whole thing. It was beyond accurate. God love nuclear testing coupled with humans and cinematography.

Thanks to the previews at the movies this weekend I realized that birthday is 6/6/6 this year. Is this not the greatest thing since the second coming? It freaks me out that my birthday this year is officially the mark of the beast. Why? Why? Damn you Satan for having to make this number your own BINGO!! What were you thinking? I guess you were just trying to be smart and pick a number that resembles a coiled snake and has the sound of the snake sssssix and hey just for shits and giggles you picked three of them. I must be the luckiest damn person alive to have my birthday on your special lottery number sequence. What queer could ask for anything better. Just don't come a knockin at my door if you should decide to pick the anti-christ that day. I'll pass. I have to much work to do anyway. And trying to reign as the prince of darkness on earth is so overrated anyway. I mean I am afraid of the dark so what good would that position do me? Exactly. I think those evil girls on My Sweet Sixteen would be much better candidates. So there is my two cents and vote if you want it. Especially that little bitch that told her mother to shut up and sit down when they were dress shopping. She is an evil scum sucking road whore. Take her out!! Just a thought.

Well off to do some work. Yeah. Work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home