Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Here Butchie Butchie

I was watching a repeat of Martha Stewart the other day. It was their 100th episode special with Rosie O'Donnell. The entire show was entertaining. Especially, my lesbian lover Rosie. I have to say that I have liked Rosie O'Donnell from the beginning. Even when she was just on the comedy circuit. I fell in love with her personality when her talk show premiered. Now, I really do not know what she is like outside of television but, I would expect that she is almost always witty and that she too has her bad mood days. If I were a lesbian I would surely be Rosie's lipstick bitch. I can't say that I am physically attracted to her in any way however, her personality outweighs the physical aspects. I would be a fat girl lovin' muff diver. I mean come on fat girls need love too.

The fact that Rosie does so much for the community is very inspiring too. That is why I have decided to start dressing better. I want to give back to the community. I do not want to have a negative impact on the beauty that is found throughout our streets. I want to represent the beauty by sporting excellent fabric selections paired with the finest accessories. It is our duty as American Citizens to keep our streets beautiful. And I am taking a stand. Fashionista's, gay men, and women we must stand up for what is true. Lesbians please do not leave your homes without consulting a fashion representative. Whoever said that Burkenstocks were in was obviously either blind or had way to much money on their hands. Either way they may last until the end of time but in the fashion world their time has always been up.

I think if we really took a look at ourselves. Whether you are fat, skinny, short, tall, orange, pink, a midget, dwarf, elf, or queen you would see that America has become lazy in even its most important aspects of life. People are not dressing like they used to. We used to think that looking good and appearing "put together" in society was right up there with sleeping with our bosses to climb the corporate ladder. Now we just fuck them for the fun of it and compensation is no longer a factor. What has happened to the gold digging America I used to once be so proud of? It has become a 40 year old woman in sweats and combat boots with roots as long as the Mississippi River. I say we get a move on and tell Broomhilda to take a look in that talking mirror and become the slut we all know she can be. And it starts with Versace, Dior, and Chanel.

Fight the Power!! But, do it with style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home