Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Stewardess...Excuse Me...Stewardess

I tuned in last night for the last twenty minutes of Martha Stewart. And, she has again amazed me at how above the average person she is. This one episode I watched was about having a tea party and she said that it must be served in a sterling silver teapot with sterling silver teaware. Now how many people do you know with a fucking sterling silver teapot set? Hello? Come down here with us minions Martha. Yesterday, this chef from some exclusive New York restaurant was cooking. Lobster with marinara pasta. All is good. Then Martha opens her once barred mouth and says that this is a dish that everyone must cook on the holidays for family. Excuse me? Did you just say to cook this for my family on the holidays? How much does lobster go for these days? That's right enough for me to never be able to afford to make this dish. It is not like it was a small lobster it was at least five large lobsters. No family is worth that. Especially, for that kind of money that could go toward a fabulous outfit. Martha has lost her mind again with this high falootin idea. Whatever happened to bread and water for the family? Okay I'll go cornbread and kool aid. That's it. Martha did jail teach you nothing? I thought you would have at least picked up a little white trash while locked away. Instead you got a shawl from a very close secret admirer while in jail. Who comes out of jail with gifts? I mean herpes yes. But, a shawl? It just goes to show you what a star criminal is capable of. Or maybe she is just a witch and has us all under her "fresh herbal garden" spell. Whatever it is Martha is still fabulous even though her ideas aren't always the best for regular society.

I just got a phone call from April that she is pregnant!! Holy shit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home