Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sniffle

I have yet again developed another sinus infection. I am really thinking that they need to come out. It would not bother me any. It is not like I need them. Right? Right. I am going to find an ENT to take these bastards out. Or if needed I will operate on myself. It can't be too hard?

I watched an episode of Will and Grace yesterday and Karen had a new dog. It was this tiny bit of a puppy with a cotton like head of hair. Its name was so cute and I was going to write the name but I just had a moment and it is gone. Snappers I think but who knows. It will come to me when I least expect it. Anyway, there is no point in talking about this anymore because I can't write what I planned without accurate information.

I hate when this happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home