Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Don't Take It Personal

You know I really hate it when you are having a decent day and someone manages to ruin it for you. This one sales girl that I refer to as "Bitch Face Girl" because she always looks mean (by the way I don't say that to anyone here) told her sales manager that she gave me an order to place UPS 2nd Day Air. Well she then informs him that I did not put the ship method as that. She gives her manager a new printed ticket and not the ticket that I gave back to her with date, time, PO number, and ship method handwritten on the ticket. I had told her last week that the representative that places our orders with the factory did not put it as 2nd Day Air and I told him to call the factory to have them change it. Well he did and the factory did not do it. So, I did my part it was the rep and factory that screwed the order up. But, she tries to blame it on me like I did not do my job. So I take and go into the system that keeps original PO's. It is the original copy and even if you change the PO you cannot change the original copy that the system holds. And what do you think that it shows? UPS 2nd Day Air. What is it with people that they feel they have to lie because they screwed up. Did I mention that she forgot about the order for two days and then gave it to me? Did I mention that she was well informed and that the order was promised by the factory by the day she needed it and she was not responsible for the shipping charges thanks to me having to get everything straightened out on the order? Does she tell her manager that she thanked me so much last week for working on the problem to get it resolved and that everything worked out perfectly? No. She plays dumb and tries to get someone in trouble.

The whole thing makes me mad crazy because I hate it when people lie about my work performance. But, that is ok because I went over it with my manager who is well aware that I fucking rock at this job and have yet to mess anything up and he realizes what type of person "Bitch Face Girl" is. Also, her manager is well informed that she is a lying bitch faced whore.

Loves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home