Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Conversation Station


I totally rock my people. Why is it that people think that I am super intelligent? I have people tell me this all of the time. I just don't get it. Do I really make that good of conversation? Or do people feel sorry for me so they tell me that to try to boost my confidence? Actually, I know that I am intelligent. Not to toot my own horn. I think that the way that I get my point across is what makes people believe that I am intelligent. There is no one better to bullshit with then the king of bullshitting. Yeah I know a good bit in the book smarts division and I know you know I know a lot when it comes to street smarts. I didn't grow up in the best part of Baltimore.

My friend Gwen told my mother that I am a true friend because I make excellent partner for conversation. She said that I am so versed in art, culture, and just a lot of things that other people neglect to keep knowledge of. Now when I have conversations with Gwen they are great but I have to wonder if she is just saying that because she is so high off of valium that even talking to a roll of aluminum could be great.

Oh the pressing questions that life presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home