Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Go Shawty It's Yo Burfday...

So yesterday was my mother's 46th birthday. Gwen and Scott took us out to dinner to celebrate. And I did the most awful thing. I betrayed "The Order of the Cow." Yes my pretties I ate moo. But moo never tasted so good. Especially when it is a $27.00 filet mignon. So now I must pray to the Goddess of Moofa to forgive me for my trespasses and for eating her husband.

Sunday should be interesting considering that we are having a Memorial Day Party at my Aunt Velma's house. I just hope it is hot enough outside to get in the pool. What makes it so interesting is that my Aunt Crackhead...I mean Aunt Cathy is back with her husband that started the fight at the Mother's Day Party. Will he or will he not show? If he does my Uncle Keith's family will be there as well and they are known to be fighters so we will let them knock the shit out of Billoholic this time. As my family has already represented in that department.
Oh and I so turn 26 on 6/6/6. I have been communicating with my father. You know Lucifer and he said that it will be a fabulous day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home