Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Guess what my people? I aced that effin exam. Excuse the french but I am so beyond proud. I think I got at least a 95%! Go smart tubby boy! You da bomb boy! I sound so vain! Maybe that's because I am. Vanity is a privilege that has to be mastered. You have to have a reason to be vain and I do. I love myself is the reasoning behind that! Case in point....me+perfection=vanity! I am so not perfect but I'm the closest thing that there is. Ha...ha...ha!! Well work has been the b'otch of the week besides have to learn 140 law terms and the civil litigations process. The weekend would have been fabulous but guess what the god of "putsalotofpressure" came to visit and man he was not in good mood. He is such a ass master as Erin would put it. Not God but the ficticious god. "I felt impotent and out of control which I really hate" from Clueless the movie! That was the quote for the weekend. I had a panic attack three days in a row! Can you say "Calm down Paul it will be okay.?" Okay this ass master and do the exam studying for me and have the service levels where they need to be! Poof your wish has been granted. Wouldn't that be wonderful and while your at it ass master genie please but my $472.52 jeep payment on tab and you pay the bill! I wish I was Alladin except I would not go for Jasmine because she would cause me to waste my wishes on getting her. Get over it Alladin once you have everything that you want all the women will come flocking to you. Can I get Keeva to magically appear and say "You's a golddigger!" Keeva is my ghetto queen. She is not really from the ghetto but she keeps the piece of ghetto she has in me that I have had since I lived in Baltimore. Shout out to Keeva!!! A bowl and a margarita is all I have to say...and 8 bags girl 8 bags of hair! Remember to tell the person when you get your hair did that it is 8 bags not five. She really messed you up last time! Evil whore! What do beauticians think that they can just weave someone's hair into looking bad and get away with it? Listen here Wild Weaver Woman you's need to but somemore up in my head. Lookin all gappy and shiznet! Keeva I luv you! They need to come out with a new series on t.v. "When weavers go wrong" Cause some of these white women be gettin some messed up junks in there heads! You are white you have enough hair! And to my black queens who I love to death keep it real girl. If he can't appreciate what you got he tryin to make up for somethin he ain't got! The more he wants from you the more he is lacking! I appreciate that you look good with the weaves and all but keep it real beauty comes and all shapes and sizes! And even though sometimes you are blinded and thinkin "damn" they need to go hide in a cave they still have an aspect that is beautiful on the inside! To all my beautiful women black, white, puertican, jamacian, japanese, spanish, french, germany....and all other countries keep it real! Fake titties ain't gonna get you nothin but a fat ass when they saline leaks and falls straight to your ass. Fake hair may look good but it will end up given you some funky itch that won't go away. Fake lips will only lead to not being able to talk or eat because they usually look like two pigs tryin to escape the blanket from a pig in the blanket. Lypo suction is just plain funky...it will all come back and with avengence! Well gotta go get my girl Constance to have an escapade! See ya to a diva named Nekeeva! (That's Keeva's real name)! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home