Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, October 03, 2002

So I am retarded...right? I went to post what was supposed to be my last entry for the night and hit sign-out! Friggin tard'! Get a grip Paul! Anyway I said yes past tense I said that I was glad my friend Desi is coming back to work! I miss her greatly. She reminded me of the bumble bee tuna song! I totally just downloaded it! I went to Ruby Tuesdays tonight! I am too full! Shout out again to fat boy for waiting to eat all day! I am the friggin bomb! My cell phone now says What up fat boy? when I turn it on! How wonderful is that! Fat people have more self esteem than Joan Rivers has face lifts. She looks like she has 4 a day! She looks like a pair of spandex booty shorts on a 1000lb gorilla! Her shiznet is stretched! But I still love you darling! Hold up...stop...now wait a minute...I feel like dancing! But anywho I have to go burn some cds.
Al v ter zane on the window pane! Hello I'm not German! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home