Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 05, 2002

So...I really have to get ready for work but I figured since I didn't write last night I would hurry up and do it now...not that you all aren't important or anything but I had to make a flower arrangement for Ms. Pat so I got up at 12 and didn't go to bed until 6AM...I'm lacking in the sleep department. The flower arrangement turned out really pretty my mother told me she was going to take it hostage. I told her that Ms. Pat could probably kick her booty. I swear I just want a vacation. I am supposed to go to Washington state this December to visit my friend Erin but I have to find out if I can get off...work that is.!!! Dirty dirty dirty! You all need to get some febreeze to spray in your heads. Lord it is hard to talk to someone on yahoo instant message and write in the journal. I'll come back tonight I have a story about the twilight phone but don't have enough time to type all of it out! I will leave you with Munchichi Munchichi so soft and cuddlely! Later Terminator! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home