Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Okay so I only have like five minutes to write but I think that that is better than nothing. Today is the big test day Constance. I appreciate you helping me with my studying! I'm gonna kick some big flubbery ass on this test or kick my big flubbery ass if I don't do good. I haven't been writing because I have been really busy studying and working! By the time I get home it has been like 1:30am in the mornin'! My uncle is staying with us permanetly now so I can't really access the computer. I'm seriously thinking about moving it to my room! After all the tower is on my credit card!! All $1100.00 just for the friggin tower! Any ways! I am really nervous and did not sleep good last night! I kept on trying to run through all these legal terms in my head to make sure I know what I'm talking about! It was like a nightmare of being stuck in Law and Order!!! Dun..dun.dun! You know that little thingy Tricia! Well I actually thought of it last night! For all of you who don't know and probably don't care I am a Political Science major with a minor in Graphic Design! Woohoo! Sounds real fun until I actually go to class! Moving on I have to go get a shower and smell so fresh and so clean clean! Cause ain't nobody dope as me...I'm just so versatile...so fresh and so clean clean! Damn I think I'm so sexy! I just so versatile! He...he! Adios pacaco! Until later today after the exam! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home