Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 12, 2002

Well it has been quite sometime that I have written. I have been really busy. Work..work...work...college...college...college! I got my hair dyed though. It is now black with red highlights. Can you say hello to Mr. Fire Engine Red? I went shopping with Constance is the local late breaking news!! I had so much fun spoiling myself with whatever I wanted. I need to do that more often just to make sure that I remember what it is like to be spoiled. I bought tons of clothes! From old navy, to southpole, to sean jean! It was FAABOO! Woohoo! The best thing that I bought though was my Aaliyah Calendar!! It is fabulous! My favorite picture is my birthday month of June. I love that! It is the bestest of ever if there was ever the bestest of ever for a calendar! I haven't gotten my exam back in law class even though I know that I was the bomb diggidty on the test. Work has been the biz'otch. Desi has returned and I am so siked! I actually have someone to help take care of the stress that I've had doing everything by myself. I am so greatful that she is back because it will make the weekends more enjoyable! I went out last night to Sarah P's house! Can I get a whoa now! I had a blast! Hiccup...hiccup! I am sure that you will get what I am saying if you were there! T or D? Caroline, Constance, Sarah? Which one will it be? You know that I am the bomb at getting people to use their passes! I am the champion! I have to admit something though. I really enjoyed the ear fondling. More than I thought I would. You...and if you can remember who you is get an A+ in the ear fondling department. Well I have to go because I am on a time limit! Talk to you later when I actually have time to talk. Bye bye to my girls that are fly fly! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home