Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

If the Sandman offered counciling I would awake more

So this title is sorta on the borta of one of Katasha's little quotes...but I like it! So I really was going to go to college today but I got sleeptracked and didn't. If the Sandman offered counciling I would be awake more....really! I'm not crazy I promise. I had full intentions of getting my education on today and I did. I have perfected today's lesson of: HOW TO AVOID A BORING ASS DAY AT COLLEGE W/O EVEN OPENING YOUR EYES UNTIL 2PM!! (*Note: The words are in all caps to emphaize(<----this is why I need to go to school I can't even spell today) like some godly voice speaking it in some frightening fashion.) I believe I may of suffered from 24 hr fatigue syndrome...I've decided that being your own doctor is way less expensive than using a real one plus you always have excuses on hand. "It's so much easier than going to the salon."

If my butt were big would my lips ketchup?

This is definitely a Katasha quote/question! So I've decided that people with big butts have the advantage of having junk o' trunk syndrome. But they also have a full upper lip. So if my butt were big would my lips ketchup? I think that they would. Then I would be dead sexy. Angel, and Constance are always looking for my lip but it always seems to never be found. I think it's just that my lip is smarter than them. But sshh...don't say anything! Just kidding you gals! Actually I know that my upper lip is smarter than you gals!! Just kidding...!! Either Laura or Constance's butt has eaten my lip...(*Note: My lips have not been near Constance's butt...LMAO) or Angel's head's gravatational pull has ripped what little bit I have into its black hole. Who knows? I wonder what someone would look like if they only had a bottom lip? Duh...Me!!

Make up some more lyrics day

All you fatties pop your tummies like this
Shake your flabby ass don't stop don't miss
All you fatties pop your tummies like this
Shake your flabby ass don't stop don't miss
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it now
Eat it good, suck them bones just like you should
Right now clean it good, suck them bones just like you should
My back, I broke
If I eat one more thing I'll have a stroke.

My neck, my back
Eat me a Wendy's doublestack
My neck, my toe
Eat a ring ding or ho ho
My neck, my ass
I multiplying my mass
My neck, my nose
I'd even eat some panty hose.

First you gotta put you mouth up to it
Don't stop just do it do it
Then you roll your tongue from the back up to the front
Then you eat it up til it's up and gone biggie
Make sure you keep gaining pounds biggie
All over your body and stuff
Stretch marks so me so much love
The best fat come from a bank
The fat good fat is thick and long
Slow eatin til the crack of dawn
On the bed eat cookies and stuff
Through the night gainin' so much tub
Dead sleep when the sun come up!

So eat it now
Eat it good
Eat the T-bone just like you should
Right now eat it good
Eat the person just like you should

My neck, my leg
I need some food and a keg
My neck, my ear
Give me betsy or a deer

You might be thin, & look like trees
But fuck that skinny get on your knees
Fat girl here needs to eat
Fat misses know what I mean
At the Grub so fresh so clean
Skinny hoes hatin guys watchin me
So fat in the line so not lean
With a turkey in my mouth so mean
I gotta pick which biggie I need
To take me to the sto' to get some feed
Try me I'll make you see
You skinny bitches ain't got shit on me!

So eat it now
Eat it good
Eat that turkey just like you should
Right now eat it good
Now eat this pussy just like YOU should!

My neck, my back
Skinny boy likes to eat my fat
My neck, yo' stack
Once he's went fat he ain't comin' back!!

TADA!! That took some hard work!! Hope you all enjoy this...This goes out to my Tub o' rific ladies out there!! Be a tubby boy makes me realize that tubby girls need lovin' too! Bye...Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home