Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, October 17, 2003

Back what?

Today I was going through claims and I found this name...it is a child Philip Backover. Get it...Flip Backover! Yah..ha..ha!

The day was pretty uneventful until I discovered after 23 years and 4 months how to make paperdolls. The kind that link together. Well I just went crazy. I made children first then moved on to women, men, gangsta's and angels and then pregnant women. Well it didn't stop there I colored them in and passed them to people. Then I thought hey you could connect anything together Paul. So I made a pair of earrings and a tiara that had ruby's and emeralds on the top and the words "Burger King" written across it. Oh what fun paper has made for my day. I can't believe that it has taken me this long to figure out the solution to paperdolls. I plan on getting construction paper this weekend and having a paperdoll fest so I can have paperdolls on my Christmas tree this year. Yay! Oh and I made eyelashes out of post-its. They were really pretty. I secured them with tape.

Today when I went to visit with Heidi she told me that I should be a drag queen.

Heidi: You know you should really be a dragqueen.
Paul: For what? For life?
Heidi: It's not like a lifetime achievement award dumbass. It's a career. You could be Liza or Cher.
Paul: Imagine me getting the life time achievement award for dragqueenism.
Heidi: For life? For what?

She lost it for some reason when I asked the question "For life?" Don't know why.

But then someone told Sharon because we were on the topic of christening children that usually mountain people and country people have their children baptized or whatever it is. So Sharon was called a cave woman for growing up in the mountains. She proceed to lug her pregnant body around as an ape and speak in broken twang. Could life get any better than seeing a pregnant woman walk like an ape?

And today I also did the running man in my cubicle and down through the isle so Esther would be amused. All in all I would say today was boring for what usually happens. But it's not everyday that you are told you would make an excellent dragqueen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home