Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, October 20, 2003

The Battle Has Begun

Today at work I wore my new shoes: Look below





So Kim K. tells me that they look like old man slip on bowling shoes. I'm like no they don't well then she gets Cheryl and Shelby thinking about it and they just bust out laughing. Then my supervisor Kim B. comes over and is like they are cute for bowling shoes at least your bowling shirt matches them.

The battle has begun. They made fun of my shoes all day. And to make it worse while I was on lunch they cut out bowling pins and hung they throughout my cubicle. Damn them...damn them all!

I think they are cute? Don't you? Tell me your honest opinion. I had to stop on the side of the highway to take the pictures because I had to have them. Yes my phone has a camera for those of you who don't know and the internet. I'm a total net freak.

I have more to write about today but I want to eat and take a bath and watch Moulin Rouge!

Bye ya'll from my new alter ego.... G'Storm (it's a strippers name that April came up with by combining Geo and Storm together...isn't this a great name for me?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home