Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Yippy Skippy

Fuck.

Fuck you.

Fuck me.

Fuck for fuck's sake.

Everything is so not yippy skipy as you can tell by the poem or whatever above. I had a pretty good day today. I got a new pair of shoes, a furry green visor of Oscar the Grouch, and to top it all off a shirt that says "Don't Annoy The Unmedicated Person." That so fits me. I'm going to by a cape made out of black velvet this Friday from HotTopic. It's only $50.00. Good investment right? I thought so. Well the shirt is so fitting me right now. I hate withdrawls...they suck big ass. I was okay all morning and afternoon. But tonight I'm like fuck where can I score some pills? But I know that it will pass. Hopefully. Hmm I want to make a list of all the drugs that I have done...here we go:

1. Pot
2. Ecstacy
3. Acid
4. Xanax
5. Valium
6. Percocet
7. Darvocet
8. Ocycontin 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 80mg
9. Wellbuterin
10. Soma
11. Vicodin
12. Lithium
13. Librium
14. Loratab
15. Ultram
16. Adavan
17. Liquid Hydrocodone
18. Tylenol 3
19. Kadian
20. Neurotonin
21. Hash
22. Opium
23. Loracet
24. Roxacet
25. Flexaril
26. Moriphine

That's all I can thing of for now. I'm sure there is more. That's a pretty long list though. But what I really want now is "The Green Fairy" or Absinthe. But it has to be purchased from Russia or other places in Europe. Don't worry it's a liquor. No drugs all though it does have a small amount of hallcinigetic something or other in it. I want it for Christmas. Ever since I saw it in Moulin Rouge I've wanted to try it. It's totally legal...in Europe but I still want to try just a shot of it. I really hate detox/withdrawl. But it's for the better. I wonder how long you have cravings? Probably your whole life, knowing my luck any way. But moving on. Here is a picture of the word "trademark" that was stitched into April's mom's hoodie:



Notice the "E" is not there. I just love Tradmarks. It was made in Vietnam but I'm not going to blame them for misspelling it I'll blame it on the designer. Any way it's late and I want to go watch a movie and crash for the night. I can't wait to get my cape on Friday. I will look super-de-duper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home