Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Yee-Haw

I need a video camera. Why? Because I want to submit a tape to "The Real World." I think I would make a super cast member. Seriously. Imagine a Baltimore/West Virginia guy making it onto "The Real World." Yee-Haw Bitch!

And last night I had one of the best dreams I have ever had in my life. I wish that I could revisit it. I woke up and was like no please don't tell me I'm awake. Please. So I tried to go back to sleep right away but couldn't get the dream to come back. Damn the fucking sun!

And has anyone ever noticed how sexy Melissa from the New Orleans Real World is? And has anyone ever noticed how sexy Danny from the New Orleans Real World is? What a sandwich that would make. Melissa is way hot, damn hot! And Danny is Apollo-nistic to me.

God the troubles with being sexually frustrated. Even the people at the dirty bookstore get more action than I do what the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home