Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Long time....no write...

Been pretty busy at work. It's going good except for me having to leave early on Friday because of my back. But whatevah! Nothing has really been going on in the neighborhood. At least nothing entertaining. Didn't do much of anything last night except for watch the 3rd DVD of Will and Grace. I finished up the 4th DVD and managed to watch Charlie's Angels Full Throttle today. Other than that I have been one lazy bastard. YaY! go me! I think I'm going to take a bath and maybe watch the whole W & G first season again. It amuses me. I was supposed to get a tattoo today but April couldn't go and I really don't need another one. I mean I think that 9 is enough for the time being plus to get two in less than a month's time is ridiculous. Yes keep telling yourself that Paul so not getting the tattoo today seems okay!

Later

And my shoes do not resemble fucking bowling shoes...they are the latest in fashion!!!!! Damn it...I knew all along they would be called bowling shoes...it's a good thing I didn't get them in any other color but I love them and they love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home