Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 08, 2004

Coffee and Me

Today to stay awake at work:

2 Starbuck's Double Shots
1 Grande Mocha Frappaccino

6 Caffeine pills

To keep me awake yesterday:

1 Louis Vuitton Wallet (and I'm lovin' it)
1 Bottle of Sentiment by Escada
1 Piece of limited edition Godiva Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
1 Trip to William Sonoma
1 Trip to The Body Shop
1 Trip to Dupont Circle (Hello D.C.'s gay mecca)
1 Necklace of Ganesha (To ward off obstacles)

Knowing that spending $400 on myself isn't such a bad thing because Cheri verified it after I said:

"I feel so bad for buying all this stuff for myself. I mean I could have given this money to charity or some homeless people."

Cheri replies:

"Don't feel bad..they don't work...we do...we deserve Louis Vuitton...they need to get a job. Hello Paul what were you thinking."

Oh how she brings me down to Earth. This weekend is another shopping trip to D.C. Fuck the historical aspect of D.C. give me Versace!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home