Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, March 04, 2004

La de fucking da

Today proved to be one of the hardest days at work. The whole "you get paid to work not sleep" thing was a complete disaster. Does one napping at their desk make them a bad employee? I mean it was only for a period of ten minutes...several times throughout the day? Now that I've left work I have energy. I think the whole "sleep" issue is caused by me working. End of story.

Cheryl's dog Buddy died this morning. She was a total wreck at work. But she understands that it was better off for him to expire considering he had cancer. I just feel so bad for her.

Thank God, Buddha, Alah, Whoevah tomorrow is Friday. Friday equals Saturday which equals shopping in D.C. Oh but what a boring life I lead. However, the Louie Vuitton wallet I have picked out for purchase this weekend will make it not so apparent...for me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home