Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Kids

Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have kids...then I listen to Angel's children on the phone and I know it is meant for me to have children. But she has to raise them. Not me. I don't even know how describe how off the hook Rasia and Jassiah are? These children sing every fucking song known to man...Rasia is now singing Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" but it is "Why you'd go and make things so concentrated?" How cute is that? I so need a pair of matching children so keep next to my shoes.

They are now singing "My girl loves to party all the time" by Eddie Murphy. I'm in heaven. I can infact die. Right now.

Speaking of singing when Michael, Cheri and I were shopping in Winchester on Sunday at Suncoast Video they were playing "The Wizard of Oz." It was at the part where the Lion sings "If I were king of forest." Some burly woman decided that she would just bust out in song with Cheri. It was magical. It was scary. Hey it sort of turned me on. Anyway, this woman did not hold back...it was like she was auditioning for Broadway. She infact would have gotten the part because she herself did not need a costume...she was the costume. Enough said.

Had a good conversation with Aunt Velma today. Everyone needs an Aunt V in their life. I have one...you don't...feel jealous. Just joking.

Anyway, I'm off to eat a veggie burger and watch some television. The Nanny is getting ready to come on. Followed by Designing Women and then The Golden Girls. Aunt Velma claims to have known I was gay for a long time. If this doesn't prove her right I don't know what would?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home