Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, March 12, 2004

Bloggedy Blog McBloggerworth

That is what I have decided my journal shall be called. I'm thinking about changing the address. If I do I'll let ya know. But then that would cause all kinds of "damn it now we have to change our links" confusion and frustration. So I'll think long and hard before I take action.

To Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous:

Do I know you? If so, who are you? The next time you decide to leave a comment please feel free to leave your name so that I can put a face to the comment. Best wishes for you this weekend and if you should happen to catch the bubonic plague don't expect flowers.

Sincerely,

Paul

P.S. I'm glad that you took the time to write a comment twice on my journal seeing that I erased the first one. That just means you are interested in what I have to say. Smooches!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home