Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

And All That Jazz

Remember yesterday when I was excited to have the channels HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax? Well I had them on Tuesday. And as of last night I do not have them. You have to pay extra for them so I had them for one day and shablam they are gone. Like a guys virginity in a New York alley. I have no idea why Adelphia wanted to crush my television viewing pleasure? Did I do something to deserve this? Did my parents not pay the cable bill? What? Was it because I was talking about a baldheaded pink saran wrap wearing dead girl yesterday who was murdered when I was in high school? You tell me because at this point in time I am totally clueless. As if! You know if you are going to be an Indian Giver Adelphia do it to someone who totally doesn't deserve cable channels. I was deprived as a youth not having "the fancy channels." I mean yeah I did get them for like a year when my father bought stolen cable tubes that you hooked on the back of your television and you got "the fancy channels" for free but that is way not the point. And now I'm being told that I have to pay extra for different packages that you offer when it comes to "the fancy channels?" You can't be serious? Well to hell with those channels. I don't need them in my life. I mean they are probably like liquid crack to the viewing population and I would never get anything done. I mean I have a routine anyway. At 4 p.m. it is Trading Spaces, 5 p.m. While You Were Out, 6 p.m. Golden Girls, and after that it is fly by the seat of my pants.

Enough bitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home