Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Moving Too Fast

I had a great weekend in Baltimore this weekend with my grandmother. She is a hoot. If hoot can describe said Granny. That woman is a shopaholic. She is the only woman I know that has enough curtains to dress the Von Trapp children and the Ming Dynasty and still have material left over to sew dog collars for the 101 Dalmations. Needless to say she added more curtains to her collection. Actually the tune of $150 worth of curtains to her collection. For two windows. I can think of a lot of other things to buy for $150. Like speakers for my iPod, a down payment on my next Louis Vuitton item, a rent-a-slut, or the medicine to get rid of the STD I catch from the rent-a-slut.

I must admit though that I did have an obsession for shower curtains at one time. I had over 50 of them with the matching towels and rugs. I decorated my bathroom continuously for about three years. Then I found another addiction that took all my money. Luckily, my new bathroom does not require shower curtains so I can't go back to that addiction. Flowers, stripes, dots, butterflies, it did not matter I had a shower curtain for every taste. It was sad. But it made me happy to entertain people as they used my bathroom. I mean could you imagine having to wipe your ass next to a vinyl shower curtain? Oh the thought just makes me cringe.

Memories. Oh what fun they bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home