Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jealousy

What is the problem with a gay man having "girl" friends. I find that the boyfriend of the "girl" friend becomes jealous of the "gay" friend. Do we permeate some hormone that says "I am gay but secretly I want to fuck your girlfriend so be advised?" I have experienced this with several of my "girl" friends. I just do not get it. If I were interested in women I would try to be with one. If you think that I am scheming on your girl you are wrong I am really scheming on how to convert your dumb straight ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

My guess is that the boyfriend KNOWS he won't be able to compete with the level of treatment the girl gets from the gay friend. And that his girlfriend will thus compare the boyfriend's lack of manners and respect to that of her gay friends.

If only these imbecilic straight guys would take a tip from the gay ones (hmmm ... something about that sounds kind of RACY) about how to treat a woman like a LADY, then they wouldn't be so threatened.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home