Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Could I Be More Pathetic

As we all know I am a huge movie fan. I have over 700 in my collection now. I am a movie whore. If you want any services rendered by me all you have to do is give me a movie. I am a cheap whore. Unless, I want a boxed set. Then the standard is raised and so is the price. I am that whore that you buy that is walking down the street and she only has one spiked fuck me pump on because she left the other one with her last trick as he has a foot fetish. My parents had rented a movie called "Half Light" starring the wonderful Demi Moore. Now I had never heard of this movie before. It did not even come to theatres. Now I am thinking that it is going to be some horrible independent film that I am so accustomed to when watching independent films. So I figured I would give it a try and see how things played out. It scared the living shit out of me. I was scared like a queer at a Jerry Falwell convention. But, I do have to admit that I scare easily. The whole children dying and coming back from the grave thing has always bothered me. I mean "Godsend" even sent me home with the wiggins. I really do not enjoy children being put into scary movies. There is something about them that makes me want to scream like a little girl and throw the covers over myself. I really do recommend the movie though. I can't help it that I am so pathetic that I have to leave a light on all night after watching a movie about a ghost child that sort of looks like he is special needs before death and his dumb ass drops his toy in the river and goes in to get it knowing damn well his little ray ray lookin ass can't swim. And, to top it all off little ray ray is right next to the ledge that is not even a quarter of an inch high and still drowns. Hello!

Rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home