Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Eight Legs? You better think again bitch...

This morning I walked into our showroom to see the largest spider that I have seen in about a year or two. This bitch was about the size of a half dollar if not bigger. Seriously. The damn thing scurried so fast I barely noticed it. And color. Oh sweet Jesus. It was the color of mashed bananas. I jumped back petrified that the evil Arac-beast was going to lunge at me. Well she ran away but then came running over toward me again. I took my beast killer and stepped on her. Then I jumped back from the shear grossness of it all. Got the willies and decided that I needed to smoke a cigarette in memorium. Now I am terrified to wear my open toe sandals for fear that her mother or father will come to seek revenge for their newly deceased daughter. Oh but my fear of spiders is so tremendous.

What I can't see won't hurt me...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home