Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Throw Back Bitch

I have taken it upon myself to name Christina Aguilera the most incredible artist ever. Though she went very...actually she went extremely slutty there for a while she has managed to pick her matted hair up out of that gutter and reclaim her position as the 1950's Pin-up whore we all knew she could be. And yes I am calling her a whore but a whore is so much better than a slut. A slut is so high school and skanky. But a whore. Let me tell you that is class. At least with the whores I know. So do not take it the wrong way. Do not get it twisted people. I am in love with her new song and listen to it for a good portion of the day at AOL Music. I just need to get some money together to download it to my iPod. And I have learned that you should not download videos into your iPod because it is edited. So then you have to download the video and the song if you do not want the censorship in the song. You aren't getting anymore of my money Mr. iPodiTunesiLiketochargealotofmoney Incorporated. Hah-uh. Them days if ovah.

Anyway, if you haven't heard the new Christina Aguilera song please listen to it as it is very good and gets my stamp of approval. And that is really all that you need to know as the Princess of Glitterdom has spoken.

Be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home