Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, June 09, 2006

What a work of art

I went to the back doctor yesterday and damn if history is not repeating itself. I found out from my fall last Saturday down four steps that I have managed to screw up the communication between my back and legs. That is why I have been getting a least 40 muscle spasms a night in my legs. I have to have an MRI done with dye. I hate the dye because it makes you feel queezy and hot. But, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. The doctor put me on duragesic patches and some type of muscle relaxant. The meds have me feeling weird. My thoughts are not 100% together and I keep typing letters inverted. I'm not high though. It makes me tired too.

I am going to see some band tomorrow night with Jenn. I am very excited. I have not seen her in probably two years so it will be a treat. Sunday I want to go to Rockville to the Asian Market and the movies. If not Rockville then I may coax Jenn into going to Pride in D.C. with Cheri. I have to support my people. Us bi-homo-lesbo-sexuals have to stick together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home