Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm going to potty like it's my burfday...oh wait...

I am 26 today. Yippy ki-yah with pink glitter sparkle passion. The only problem is that so far the day has been shit. I have only been awake for about 1.5 hours and already the day is overwhelming. Traffic this morning on the way to work was horrible and my drive was over an hour. Top that off with a killer migraine. My head feels like it is about to levitate off of my neck and burst into a pile of confetti. As long as this confetti is pink glitter sparkles it is okay. Anything other than that I would consider a disaster.

Hopefully, the day will go a little better than the morning has. If not I am seriously thinking about retiring to a cave for the next oh let's say...twelve months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home