Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, July 14, 2006

Bubba Lips

Yesterday my lower lip on the right side started to hurt. Now mind you I did not bite it or have it bitten so I have no clue why it began to hurt. This morning I wake up and my lip is swollen on one side. It looks like I went to have collegen injected into my lips and I could only afford to have one side done. I am a plastic surgery reject. It has since gone down some due to me taking aspirin to lower the swelling. If not I could seriously be Bubba from Forrest Gump. It would be my debut role. However, I'm not sure how it could be that I could be turned from a white boy to a black guy? But, with the magic that Hollywood has to offer I am sure we could figure something out.

On top of everything I do not feel like working so I am posting. I mean is it so bad that I use a little of my work day to fill you bitches in on my life? I couldn't agree more with you. I know you are saying "Paul it is not dishonest or wrong to be paid to write in your journal/blog. Do this everyday as it is a contribution to society." Yes my pretties I shall start abusing...I mean using this privilege.

Last is a conversation I had yesterday with my manager:

Me: You know Paul is not a very common name. I have only known maybe three other Paul's in my life.

Mike the Manager: Yeah we pretty much associate the name Paul with the Pope. Pope John Paul.

Me: Yes that's true. I'm Pope now bow down and kiss my ring bitch.

Mike the Manager: So you think that you would make a good Pope..huh?

Me: Hell yeah. I would rock. I would turn the Vatican out.

Mike the Manager: I don't think that the Cardinals and such would appreciate it.

Me: Who cares "I'm the Pope Bitch."

This certifies my ticket to hell. You think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home