Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Crosswords and the Drag-Monster

I find myself doing about three to four crossword puzzles a night. I find them very entertaining. I will sit in my bed with the Golden Girls playing and listen to them as I am doing the puzzle. Does this make me even geekier than I already am? I mean I am not a geek by no means. I keep up with the latest and greatest in terms of what a poor white gay boy can afford. But, there is this nagging idea that I am doing something an old maid or old man would do. Like I should have hair growing out of my ears, nose, and any other bodily hole. Yeah, I just threw up a little bit from that thought too. Bad mental picture...bad. That is the type of mental picture that stays with you for a while like that time you caught ganasyphaherpalaids.

And speaking of mental pictures I was watching some show on the human anatomy one time and they showed what a testicle looks like outside of the scrote. It has haunted me for years. I can still see it like I were in front of the television that day. It is horrific and to think that I have two of them. Maybe having a surgery to get rid of them? What am I saying? Scratch the whole thing. Again...bad mental picture...bad.

I hope that everyone has a pleasant 4th of July as I will be doing nothing. I will most likely go to April's since Adam has to work. It is a shame that we can't go see Irena Jackson. And for those of you that don't know you better find her on myspace. Irean Jackson with a postal code within twenty miles of 80201. She is either the ugliest woman I have ever seen or the prettiest monster. Shit that bitch is a Shakespearean tragedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home