Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, July 03, 2006

Hum Drum

This weekend went by way too fast. For some reason my company decided that we needed to be open today. I can understand having the showroom open but not the purchasing department. Hello. All of the vendors that I deal with are closed. So today I get to sit here with my thumb up my ass and try to come up with some work. Would it have hurt to have had our department closed today? With pay I might add. So I have managed to go through a slew of internet sites this morning in pursuit of something to do. And I have come up with nothing.

Not that my weekend was exciting by far but it would have been nice to of been feeling the results of a four day weekend. I did not leave the house this weekend. And when I say did not leave I mean it. I was confined to the house all day both on Saturday and Sunday. Watching the television like it was the first time I had laid eyes on it. And I must tell you that cable sucks. It sucks worse than your mother at a glory-hole convention. And AMC. Well let me just tell you that this is one of the worst channels on. They have repeated Jurassic Park about seventy times this weekend. And MTV. If I have to watch The Hills or RW/RR Challenge again I seriously will start to believe that I am a part of the cast. I can't take it. So I watched Thirteen Ghosts and BeetleJuice yesterday. And my question is if BeetleJuice is spelled Betelgeuse in the movie why did they name the movie BeetleJuice? I know it is one of life's great mysteries. Name the damn movie with the correct spelling. Don't make in one spelling in the movie movie and then a different spelling in the movie name.

And yes I did watch Jurassic Park again. I had the high hopes that it would turn out different and the children would be eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home