Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, July 24, 2006

I am a reflection of the box office

The movie "Ant Bully" came out this weekend and this movie honestly comes at the perfect time. I have not said anything but I have been battling ants at work for about a week now. And please remember my desk is very clean and no food is left in it at the end of the day. Well I came in on Tuesday to find about 80 ants crawling around my desk. I was extremely pissed as I do not know where they are coming from or why they chose my desk to set up camp. They were swiftly killed with Spic-N-Span. A few more emerged throughout the day but nothing to be concerned over. The next day there were about 30 or so. Now this is ridiculous. Where the hell are these bastards coming from and why? So I put in ant traps on Friday and came into a ant free desk today.

However, there were several in my desk drawer. Reason being: Baby Jessica got back into my desk and opened a pack of ketchup. Which in turn I found out ants like.

Can you really blame them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home