Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

180 Degrees

After all the worries and frustration my father tells me to forget about everything that he said over the weekend. He told me that he just worries about my "soul." And that if there is a God that he does not want me to burn in hell. He wants me in Heaven with him and my mother. Which is understandable. He told me that I could have twenty boyfriends but all he is worried about is what happens when all is said and done. Talk about changing your mind. I guess that he just had time to think about what he said. So thank God that is all over with.

My new problem is the ant infestation at work. They are driving me insane. I do not know where they come from but they come in droves. I think they live in my phone. That is where they always come from. Under the phone. I don't get it. I have traps and spray and I have killed half their colony but they are persistent in the quest for whatever it is that makes my desk an ant magnent. I wish I could meet their queen because I would kill her and then take over the throne. As the new Queen Ant I would direct the colony to take shop somewhere else because I am tired of killing them. Talk about mutany. The Queen killing her workers. Anywho, I was told to lay out dry grits on my desk and that the ants would eat them and it would make their stomachs explode. But, the only thing that I am worried about is the fact that I will have the whole entire colony on my desk at one time. I would then be inclined to name that day "The August Ant Massacres."

Oh what fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home