Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nip Tuck

Child I am telling you my pets have gone insane. Pancake was in a snooty mood last night so she did not associate that much. When she was under a blanket I kept poking her and she tried to bite my finger but all rats do that. It was funny though because everytime I would poke her she would jump, turn around, and then attack. It is a game to her. On the other hand Pepper was testing her limits last night. Homegirl was doing little nibbles and then she bit too hard. Then she kept trying to attack my fingers. I think she could smell the cheese from last night food fest so she was trying to get it off of my hands.

I made a Rachel Ray exclusive. You have to try the Garlic and Herb Three Cheese Pizza. It is fabulous. It is a little expensive for the cheeses though. Say $20.00 just for the cheese but it is well worth it. I love Rachel Ray. I think I could go straight for her as she is so adorable and bubbly. I really want her knife set so if anyone is willing to buy it for me I would not be opposed to receiving it as an early Christmas present.

But I have to get to work. Yep. Work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home