Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, August 07, 2006

By Your Side

Where to begin? Sunday afternoon my father informed me that when my parents sell our house that he is paying to get me out of debt and that he wants me to move out. Sounds like a good deal doesn't it? Well the reason that he wants me out is because he cannot deal with my lifestyle. He said that he is to blame for me being gay and that I have been programmed to be gay as my only influence as I was growing up were women. He thinks that I lead a double life. That is complete babble. He also said that I will pay for what I do in the end. If there is a God then I have things to worry about and if there isn't that I don't. Also, that this is the lowest point in his life.

What a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home