Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Change Clothes

As you can tell I picked a different skin for my site. I thought that the purple flowery motif was just a little bit to cutsie for my taste. I like this new one. It reminds me of an old document or a nifty handmade paper. So I am going to stick with this one for a while until I get tired of looking at it.

More importantly Pancake (one of my lesbian rats) is in time out. We were playing last night and that wench tried to bite my nose. Oh hell nah. She knows better. I could not believe it when it happened. I was like you little timid bitch who do you think you are biting mother like that? Did I have something delicious in my nose? I think not. So I am putting her in time out. She will have to play by herself while Pepper and I enjoy each others company. Pancake will have to redeem herself if she wants to join in during play time. Until then she is the "bad rodent" corner.

Oh and I get to spend the whole weekend by myself as my parents are going to our family reunion. This should be a most boring weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home